Sunday 29 March 2015

Step into Spring

So I took the day off work on Friday and spent the day wondering around Bath in the sunshine. Incidentally I forgot my sunglasses… hence me squinting in all the photos! I went over with my mum and sister as we had booked to go to Bath Spa. I had some treatment as well as going in the spa itself. I had the best full body massage which was so nice. We went for dinner to Raymond Blancs' restaurant which was so lovely - I would recommend it to anyone whose in the area. Not only great food, but really good cocktails and service too!

This weekend I headed up to Warner Brothers Studio's to see the making of Harry Potter with a friend so I will blog about that during the week! Hope you all have a good weekend, whatever you have planned.













Where From?
Dress - Monki
Cardigan - H&M
Coat - ASOS
Boots - Topshop (sold out)
Bag - Topshop (old)
Watch - Olivia Burton



Thank you for reading.

Emma

x




No comments:

Post a Comment