Sunday 1 February 2015

Leopard Print

And as if by magic January is over! What's known as the slowest month of the year, for me went surprisingly quickly. I think mainly as I have been busy planning my year ahead, holidays, college applications, weekends away, dinners, spa days and many more exciting things!

I've had a fairly chilled weekend which involved a trip to Ikea for lots of unneeded things including a new duvet set, 4 new pillows and new blanket and more! I also went for breakfast with 2 friends this morning which was so good, I had a caramel milkshake and pancakes mmm!

The coat I'm wearing in todays outfit has been a real grower - I brought it from Primark back in November and never really wore it much to start with. I have always wanted a leopard print fur coat but I just wasn't sure on this one but now it's one of my favourite coats and I've hardly taken it off recently with it being so cold.








Where From?
Jeans - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Boots - ASOS
Coat - Primark

I hope you all had a good weekend.

Thanks for reading.

Emma 
x



1 comment: