Wednesday 18 February 2015

London Weekender

So I wondered up to London for another weekend away. I've actually spent more weekends away this year than I have actually spent in Bristol. I am forever talking with my friends about moving to London to be nearer to them...one day I will do it! Until then I will just continue to head up there nearly every other weekend! I wondered around the usual sights Westminster (pictured below), Brick Lane, Covent Garden and paid a visit to the Saatchi Gallery on the Kings Road. 

Just a quick post today, but I will post later in the week to tell you all about my trip to the Saatchi Gallery. Of course my photos were taken in the obligatory tourist location with Big Ben in the background! Enjoy!











Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Scarf - eBay
Boots - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Bag - Marc Jacobs


Thanks for reading!

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment