Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014... My Year!

So it doesn't feel quite right that I am doing my year recap for 2014, as I remember like it was yesterday doing my 2013 recap on my blog! I don't think I feel ready for it to be 2015 yet! I can't quite believe how quickly this year has passed and with a new year on its way there also comes a time to reflect on this year.

2014 has been a great year but also has been a real eye opener - both for good and bad reasons. At the time some events which I was faced with seemed so hard to over come but I am a strong believer for the fact that everything happens for a reason. I have learnt a huge amount about myself, life and other people from what 2014 has thrown at me. Most of all I couldn't have got through the past couple of months without my friends and family. 
It really has been a great year - I started my new job in January which I enjoy so much, I turned 21 in June, I have travelled a lot - Egypt, Spain (twice), New York and Rome. I am starting college again next year which is something I'm feeling a little anxious about as I've been out of education for over 3 years now, and after quitting uni I know it will take a while for me to adapt too but I am looking forward to it at the same time.

I am sure that the next year will bring its challenges but I am really looking forward to a fresh start. I don't bother with new years resolutions but the first thing I am going to achieve will be my first ever half marathon and the rest, well we will see what the year brings! Wishing you all the very best for 2015, and thank you to all of you who continue to read my blog - I appreciate it so much.




January



February




March




 April




May



June



 August



 September



October



November



I would just like to take the time to thank everyone for reading over the past year, it really does mean so much. I hope that you will continue to read my blog over the next year too.

I hope 2015 will bring you all great happiness and success.

Happy New Year!

Emma

x




No comments:

Post a Comment