Wednesday 15 October 2014

Baby Blue

I had my eye on this coat in Zara back in the summer, but to pay nearly £70 for a coat in summer didn't quite seem right...or fit my budget! 
It was only when I was browsing on eBay a few weeks back that I found the exact coat for a fraction of the price! It came from China, so as expected it took a while to arrive but I love it.

I've been pretty busy for the past month or so, and sadly blogging has been the least of my worry so sorry again so the lack of posts. 
I am heading off to Rome in 2 weeks time for a family holiday, its been years since we all went away together. I'm really looking forward to getting away, and indulging eating lots of italian food. If any of you have any suggestions of places to eat, or things to do I would greatly appreciate it.










Where From?
Coat - eBay
Top - H&M
Trousers - Topshop (simular here)
Shoes - ASOS
Sunglasses - Rayban


Thank you for reading.

Emma

x

1 comment: