Monday 15 September 2014

Early Bird Catches The Worm.

So its pretty rare that I am out of bed before 12pm on a Sunday let alone up being up out and in time for breakfast! I went to Aqua is Portishead marina. I've eaten at the Aqua in Bristol before for dinner which was really good, and breakfast certainly did not disappoint. 

The menu was quite small, but all the options you needed and for a great price. I was debating having a full english or pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, but I went for something completely different and tried eggs benedict which was so yummy!

After breakfast we went for a walk in the woods to burn off our food. In the photos I'm wearing a new purchase from Topshop... a polka dot dress. Sadly summer has nearly gone away and it was too nippy to wear without tights!










Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop (old)
Tights - Primark
Shoes - eBay
Bag - Vintage
Watch - Pandora



Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Thank you for reading.


Emma

x



No comments:

Post a Comment